Residential Dumpster Rental
Residential Dumpster Service
Cubic Hauling Residential Dumpster rental services include dumpsters for junk removal, construction and remodeling, estate cleanouts, move in and outs, realtors and property managers, recycling, waste removal, yard debris, and any project where you need to haul away debris.
Our courteous staff, well maintained and professionally painted dumpsters, fine trucks, uniformed drivers, and reliable service all ensure you will receive a professional customer experience.
Residential Dumpster Project Types
- Junk Removal
- Estate Cleanouts
- Moves & Relocations
- Remodeling Projects
- Waste Removal
- Yard Debris
Mini dumpsters are ideal for residential projects because they easily fit into your driveway, alley, yard, or the street in front of your home. They also provide a clean, organized, and safe debris removal system for residential customers in homes, townhomes, condominiums, and apartments.
Your dumpster delivery, loading period, and dumpster pickup will be scheduled on days and times that are convenient for you.
Our smaller dumpsters are perfect for 90% of residential customers junk removal needs because they typically do not require a large 30-40 yard roll off dumpster. We save you money with a properly sized dumpster, and you won’t overpay for a large dumpster you don’t need.
Cubic Hauling offers residential dumpster rental services for military personnel moves and relocations in the Colorado Springs area. We serve customers from the Air Force Academy, Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station, Fort Carson, Peterson Air Force Base, and Schriever Air Force Base.
Our mission is to provide a world class move in or move out experience for our service men and women. We will go the extra mile to be your #1 dumpster rental source for all your real estate moving needs.
Residential Dumpster Sizes
5 yard (10’L x 7’W x 2′-6″H)
5 Yard Dumpsters are ideal for:
– 10′ X 10′ Deck Demolition
– Small Kitchen Demolition
– Roofing Material (20 Square Max)
– Small Basement or Garage Clean Out
– Holds approximately 3 pick-up truck loads of waste
10 yard (10’L x 7’W x 4′-6″H)
10 Yard Dumpster are ideal for:
-10’ X 18’ Deck Demolition
-Medium Kitchen Demolition
-Roofing Material (20 Square Max)
-Medium Basement or Garage Clean Out
-Holds approximately 6 pick-up truck loads of waste
15 yard (12’L x 8’W x 4′-10″H)
15 Yard Dumpsters are ideal for:
– 10’ X 26’ Deck Demolition
– Medium to Large Kitchen Demolition
– Roofing Material (Not Accepted)
– Large Basement or Garage Clean Out
– Holds approximately 9 pick-up truck loads of waste
– Flood Restoration
– Fire Restoration
Residential Dumpster Rental Guidelines
The dumpster cost is dependent upon several variables listed below. Please call with details on your project and we can provide an exact quote over the phone.
- Delivery location.
- Dumpster size (5,10,15 yard).
- Type of material going into the dumpster.
- Weight of contents (each dumpster includes 3 tons). Charges for weight above 3 tons is $45/ton.
- Rental time duration.
It is a seven day rental. If you require the dumpster longer, we can add days for an additional charge to be determined.
Cubic Hauling can accept the following categories of waste:
- Small items
- Large items
- Remodeling waste
- Kitchen and bath tear outs
- Small electronic items
- Large electronic items
- Leaves/Grass clippings
- Tree limbs
- Concrete (limits apply)
- Bricks (limits apply)
- Dirt (limits apply)
- Sod (limits apply)
- Drywall/Lath & Plaster (limits apply)
- Household waste
* Many appliances containing freon and electrical items such as tube style TV’s must be dismantled and discharged to have the hazardous materials removed prior to being delivered to landfill. If you plan to dispose of this type item, please let Cubic Hauling know in advance so that we can work with you to have these items properly recycled and avoid any extra charges. See list of items Cubic Hauling commonly recycles under Eco-Works & Specialty Items page:
** Cubic Hauling does not allow more than 1 cubic yard of heavy materials (ie. concrete, rock, dirt, asphalt, lath plaster, etc.). Exceeding container weight limits will result in extra charges.
Cubic Hauling cannot accept the following hazardous materials to dispose of because they are banned from landfills. The list includes but is not limited to:
- Appliances with Freon (ac units, refrigerators, freezers)
- Batteries – any type
- Electronics (DVD & VCR players, radios & video game consoles)
- Fluorescent bulbs
- Fuels (gas, diesel, or propane)
- More than one cubic yard of dirt, rock, concrete or heavy material
- Offices equipment (printers, fax machines & phones)
- Oils (motor, hydraulic, or food)
- Paints (oil, aerosol, or water based)
- Poison, insecticides, pesticides, herbicides
- Propane tanks (even if empty)
- Tires (on or off wheels)
- Televisions & computers (including laptops, keyboards & mice)
We do offer recycling of certain prohibited items listed above, however, any of these items not previously discussed and discovered at the landfill will incur an additional charge of $85 per item.
We can pick up the following for an additional cost (the office must be notified first to discuss loading procedure):
- AC Units
- Large Appliances/White goods (refrigerators, washing machines)
- PC Monitors
- Propane Tanks
- Water Heaters
Any of the above items not previously discussed and discovered at the landfill will incur an additional charge of $85 per item.
As far as volume, we ask that you fill the dumpster no more than 12″ above the sides of the dumpster. By law, we are required to “contain” each load with a tarp for hauling to the landfill safely. Cubic Hauling cannot pick up a dumpster that is over-full. You will be responsible for ensuring the dumpster is properly loaded. Cubic Hauling may assess a “dry run” fee to recoup costs incurred for not being able to pick up your dumpster.
Yes. Our dumpsters have the following weight limits:
- 5 cubic yard dumpsters have a 3 ton or 6,000 lb. weight limit
- 10 cubic yard dumpsters have a 3 ton or 6,000 lb. weight limit
- 15 cubic yard dumpsters have a 3 ton or 6,000 lb. weight limit
The charge for weight beyond limit specified above is: $65/ton.
Please note: Cubic Hauling does not allow more than 1 cubic yard of heavy materials (ie. concrete, rock, dirt, asphalt, lath plaster, etc.). Exceeding container weight limits will result in extra charges.
Cubic Hauling is extremely careful when delivering a dumpster to a customer site. Every precaution is taken to make sure we are aware of any underground features such as utility or sewer lines. Cubic Hauling cannot be responsible for UNFORSEEN circumstances under the subgrade. The customer needs to make sure they inform Cubic Hauling of any underground assets in the path to the container before it is delivered. Cubic Hauling uses driveway protection, however, we cannot be responsible for damages to paving surfaces such as asphalt, brick pavers, or concrete.
Any required permits or waivers issued by county, local municipality, or state ordinances are the responsibility of the dumpster renter, not Cubic Hauling. For instance, if you want the dumpster delivered in a city street or right of way, you are required to get a Temporary Revocable Permit – Surface from the City of Colorado Springs, and this can take two to four days for approval. Cubic Hauling will glad to assist you in filing the permit application.
Download and print the application for the Temporary Revocable Permit -Surface for Colorado Springs.
The customer is responsible for any damage caused to the dumpster while it is under a rental agreement with you. For example, unauthorized moving of a dumpster causing damage, pouring wet paint or other sticky material into the dumpster, paint overspray that defaces or mars the surface and appearance of the dumpster, or using heavy equipment such as a skidsteer to drop heavy loads into the dumpster causing dents in its interior and exterior sheet metal.
Please treat the dumpster with respect as additional charges could apply for dumpster repair and cleaning.
Cubic Hauling offers residential dumpster rental in Colorado Springs and the surrounding metro areas. We serve commercial & residential customers for construction cleanup, junk removal, hauling, recycling, waste removal, and more. Call today at (719) 649-1417 for a free estimate!